BOTH THE ZULU TWO AND ZULU TWO HEIR ARE ON BACKORDER. LATE AUGUST SHIP DATE. PRE-ORDER HERE.
SHIPPING FROM PREVELO ($15) INCLUDED IN PRICING.
Both the Prevelo Zulu Two ($469) and Zulu Two HEIR ($799) packs high-performance mountain bike features into a tiny 16-inch wheel size package. Every component is the real deal and is carefully chosen to provide the best performance and fit for young riders ready to tear up the trails. It features:
- Prevelo confidence-inspiring low and narrow geometry. Prevelo geometry keeps the rider low, balanced and in control.
- ZULU Two Standard is available with Aluminum Alloy blades with Chromoly steerer tube.
- ZULU Two HEIR FORK Available with a lightweight 60mm travel airfork with HM Carbon Fiber / AL6061 lowers & AL7050 hard-anodized ⌀30mm stanchions and adjustable rebound, lockout and compression.
Ships with a bonus short seat post for additional height adjustment. Includes the tool required to change seat post.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum frame with custom formed tubing, BOXT™ rear stays and forged rear dropouts.
- Lightweight aluminum alloy fork with Chromoly steerer.
- Tektro front and rear hydraulic disc brakes with reach adjustable short levers.
- Three-piece crank with squared taper cartridge bearing bottom bracket and ultra-narrow Q factor.
- Custom made cranks. All Prevelo cranks are sized specifically for each model bike, down to the millimeter.
- Double alloy chain wheel guard.
- Zulu Two - weight without pedals |17.15 lb / 7.7 kg
- Zulu Two Heir - weight without pedals | 17.95 lb / 8.1 kg