The Buddy Pegs Media Team will run a Bicycle Playdate for families during the Sonoma Vita Festival with children age 2-6 years old.
These shared learning experiences are run by trained ride leaders who guide children, and their parent or caregiver, through play based on-the-bike and off-the-bike activities.
This event can accommodate 15 families. Families must register in advance.
Whether you’re a parent, grandparent, aunt, or uncle, Buddy Pegs trained ride leaders want to help you guide your child through the early years on a bike.
And have a lot of fun doing it!
- Balance bike children or early pedalers + one adult “ride buddy”
- Children are typically between the ages of 2-5 years old
- Buddy Pegs Family Zone at Sonoma Vita Festival
- Saturday 10/6 and Sunday 10/7
- 10:30am - 11:15 am
- $25 per child.
- 15 SPOTS available.
What To Bring:
- Snack and Water Bottle
- Your Child's bike in working order. (BUDDY PEGS WILL HAVE DEMO BIKES FOR KIDS WHO DO NOT HAVE ONE)
- Parent/Caregiver must also participate.
- Helmets for ALL riding participants.
- Playdates are a CELL PHONE AIRPLANE MODE ONLY event.
- Enthusiasm and Smiles!