he Buddy Pegs Media Team will run a Bicycle Playdate for families of the Great Pacific Child Development Center with children age 2-6 years old.
These shared learning experiences are run by trained ride leaders who guide children, and their parent or caregiver, through play based on-the-bike and off-the-bike activities.
Scott and Jannine will be available to sign copies of their children's books, B Is For Bicycles and Taking The Lead. Great for holiday gifts!!
This event can accommodate 15 families per session. Families must register in advance.
Buddy Pegs trained ride leaders want to help you guide your child through the early years on a bike.
And have a lot of fun doing it!
- Balance bike children or early pedalers + one adult “ride buddy”
- Children are typically between the ages of 2-5 years old
- Great Pacific Child Development Center
- THURSDAY, November 15th
- 10:00 and 11:00 am (Choose a session that works best for you. ONLY 15 kids per session).
What To Bring:
- Snack and Water Bottle
- Your Child's bike in working order. (BUDDY PEGS WILL HAVE DEMO BIKES FOR KIDS WHO DO NOT HAVE ONE)
- Parent/Caregiver MUST also participate.
- Helmets for ALL riding participants. (Buddy Pegs will have demo helmets for those who do not have one).
- Playdates are a CELL PHONE AIRPLANE MODE ONLY event.
- Enthusiasm and Smiles!