Buddy Pegs is building a team of inspired change-makers who are helping to save our home planet by building emotionally and physically healthy kids using the power of the bicycle.
What does that really mean?
- Our Mission is to Help Save Our Home Planet.
- Our Vision is to help double the number of kids riding bikes in the US by 2030 by creating a national framework for youth cycling education and repositioning bicycling in the minds of US families through bicycle-centric media.
- Our Bold Beliefs*
- Bicycles are a simple solution to the world’s most complex problems.
- Bicycles are a gateway to building self confidence, resilience, connection to community, and environmental stewardship.
- When we help build these traits in kids and families, what we are really building are thoughtful, empathetic, caring, action-oriented citizens.
- We can help preserve our planet for future generations with every child and family we inspire to ride.
- You don’t have to be a high-level bicyclist to work with us to achieve our mission.
- Our Values: *
- Connected & Present – We place a high value on connecting with other people, building meaningful relationships, and being present in everything we do.
- Self Confident & Resilient – We believe in ourselves and refuse to be beaten by self doubt or resistance.
- Active & Free – We remain personally connected to all the reasons why our company exists. We practice what we preach.
- Our Path: Currently we are beta testing a national model for early childhood bicycle education and family engagement from our home base in Bentonville, Arkansas. Over the next 4 years we plan on expanding into more than a dozen new markets as we continue to develop our scalable model that is intended to take Buddy Pegs national.
- We help families get off the couch and out for adventure in three ways:
- Develop and replicate classes and events that teach children and families how to adopt the cycling lifestyle.
- Offer families access to modern, high quality bikes and equipment.
- Create and distribute children’s media that inspires families to ride.